บล็อกสำหรับฝึกทักษะทางภาษาอังกฤษ เหมาะสำหรับทุกคน

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Learning Log in Class 3rd December, 2010

Today, teacher teaches us about tenses (Past, Present and Future) and their structures. Then he teaches us about aspects which connect with tenses. There are Progressive and Perfective which is different. Progressive aspect connected with the form of a verb (for example I am waiting or It is raining) that is made from a part of be and the present participle. Progressive forms are used to express an action that continues for a period of time. Perfective aspect is the form of a verb that shows, for example, whether the action happens once or repeatedly, is completed or still continuing. It connected with the form of a verb that consists of part of the verb have with the past participle of the main verb, used to express actions completed by the present or a particular point in the past or future: ‘I have eaten’ is the present perfect tense of the verb ‘to eat’, ‘I had eaten’ is the past perfect and ‘I will have eaten’ is the future perfect.
Furthermore, we learn to translate sentences that relate with aspects. For example;

1. คนไทยส่วนใหญ่เชื่อว่าสุนัขเป็นเพื่อนที่ดีที่สุดของมนุษย์
Most people believe that dogs are man’s best friends.
2. ปัจจุบันอัตราการว่างงานในประเทศไทยอยู่ที่ 28%
At present, the unemployment in Thailand stands 28 percent.
3. น้องสาวฉันดื่มน้ำหนึ่งแก้วทุกเช้า
My sister drinks a glass of water every morning.
4. ตอนที่ฉันยังเป็นเด็กฉันดื่มนมหนึ่งแก้วทุกวัน
When I was young, I drank a glass of milk every day.
5. นิดโทรมาหาฉันเมื่อสองสามวันก่อน
Nid called to me a few days ago.
6. ตั้งแต่น้อยออกจากงาน เค้าไม่เคยโทรมาหาฉันเลย
Since Noi quit the job, she has never called me.
7. รัฐบาลประกาศขึ้นราคาน้ำมันแล้ว
The government has announced an increase in oil price.
8. เล็กไปประเทศญี่ปุ่นมาสองครั้งแล้ว
Lek has been to Japan two times.
9. ใหญ่ไปอเมริกาแล้วและจะกลับมาเดือนหน้า
Yai has gone to the States and will be back next month.
10. คุณทำงานหนักมาตลอด คุณควรจะพักผ่อนบ้างได้แล้ว
You have been working hard. Now you should get a rest.
11. ระหว่างที่ฉันรอพบหมอ ฉันอ่านนิตยสารจบไปสองเล่ม
While I was waiting for seeing the doctor, I read two magazines.
12. ตอนที่ฉันเข้าไปในห้องนั่งเล่น สามีฉันกำลังดูข่าวอยู่
When I went into the living room, my husband was watching news.
13. ตอนที่ฉันเข้าไปในห้องนั่งเล่น สามีฉันดูข่าวจบแล้ว
When I went into the living room, my husband has watched news.
14. ศักดิ์สูบบุหรี่มานาน 30 ปี แต่เค้าเลิกบุหรี่แล้วเมื่อสองปีก่อน
Sak had been smoking for thirty years, but he stops smoking two years ago.
15. เค้าจะเอาหนังสือมาคืนเธอวันศุกร์
She will return the book to you on Friday.
16. ฉันกำลังจะเริ่มงานใหม่อาทิตย์หน้า
I am going to start a new job next week.

HOMEWORK
1. อย่าโทรมาหาฉันช่วงหกโมงถึงหนึ่งทุ่มนะ ฉันกำลังกินข้าวเย็นอยู่ตอนนั้น
Don’t call me during six to seven p.m., I will be having dinner in that time.
2. โทรมาหาฉันหลังทุ่มหนึ่งนะ ฉันกินข้าวเสร็จแล้วตอนนั้น
Please call me after seven p.m., I would have had dinner.
3. เมื่อเช้านี้ตอนเราไปถึงที่ทำงานก็พบว่ามีคนงัดเข้าไปในบริษัทตอนกลางคืน
In this morning, when we came to the office, we saw that someone had broken in the office last night.
4. จอยบอกฉันว่าเค้าจะไปเที่ยวเชียงใหม่ในเดือนพฤษภาคม
Joy told me that she is going to Chiangmai in May.
5. เธอคิดอะไรตอนที่ซื้อกระโปรงตัวนี้นะ มันสั้นมาก
What do you think when you bought this skit? It’s very short.

What do you think about my homework? You can share your opinions.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น