บล็อกสำหรับฝึกทักษะทางภาษาอังกฤษ เหมาะสำหรับทุกคน

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Learning Log in Class 17th December, 2010

Today, my teacher suggests the websites that are beneficial for us to learn English such as IEARN, ELLLO, UIOWA, TLSBOOKS and ESLGOLD. They are very interesting websites for English learners. Then, he teaches us about If-clause which is necessary when we translate some texts. There are three kinds of If-clause that today we learn about them.

1. Present + Real/ Possible

Structure If + V.1, will/ can/ may + V.1

For example:
1.1 ถ้าฉันขึ้นรถเมล์ไม่ทันบ่ายนี้ ฉันก็จะเรียกรถแท็กซี่
If I miss the bus, I will get a taxi.
1.2 ถ้าเราขึ้นรถเมล์ไม่ทัน ขึ้นรถแท็กซี่นะ
If we miss the bus, can be catch a taxi.
1.3 ถ้าฉันไม่เข้าใจการแปล 2 อย่างลึกซึ้ง ฉันอาจจะสอบตก
If I don’t understand Translation 2 course thoroughly, I may fail it.
ถ้าฝนไม่ตกบ่ายนี้ ฉันจะออกไปโอเชี่ยน
1.4 If it doesn’t rain this afternoon, I will go to the Ocean.

2. Present + Unreal/ Impossible

Structure If + V.2, would/ could/ might + V.1


For example:
2.1 ถ้าฉันเป็นทักษิณ ฉันจะไม่ไปอเมริกา
If I were Thaksin, I would not fly to America.

3. Past + Unreal/ Impossible

Structure If + had + V.3, would/ could/ might + have + V.3

For example:
3.1 ไม่มีใครบอกฉันเลยว่าคุณเข้าโรงพยาบาล ถ้าฉันรู้ฉันคงไปเยี่ยมคุณแล้วแหละ
Nobody told me that you were in hospital, if I had known, I would have visited you.

HOMEWORK
1. ถ้าฉันมีเวลา ฉันจะโทรหาเธอเย็นนี้
If I have free time, I will call you this evening.
2. ถ้าหิมะตกในกรุงเทพฯ ทุกคนคงจะตกใจ
If snow fell in Bangkok, everyone might be frightened.
3. ถ้าเขาไม่พาฉันไปดูหนังเมื่อคืนนี้ ฉันคงจะเสียใจมากเลย
If he had brought me to see the movie last night, I would have been so sad.

What do you think about my homework? You can share your opinions.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น